Become a leader in beauty therapy. Expand your skills and specialisations, prepare yourself for more senior beauty therapy roles and gain an internationally recognised qualification. Become a senior beauty therapist with greater responsibilities and the option to even manage or own a beauty clinic.
This programme takes your skills in beauty therapy to the next level, and advances your skills in skin care and body treatments.
International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) qualifications are offered in this diploma. If you choose to complete the ITEC exam your qualifications will be recognised by employers and clients internationally.
What will this programme cover?
- Advanced Skincare
- Indian Head Massage
- Self-employed therapist
- Beauty clinic manager/owner
- Registered New Zealand Beauty Therapist
- Cosmetic representative
- Mobile beauty therapist
What do you need to apply?
For entry to this diploma you have to have successful completion of a 120 credit (minimum) Level 4 tertiary qualification in Beauty Therapy, such as the Aoraki Polytechnic Certificate in Beauty Therapy.
If you don't have the stated entry criteria, talk to us about whether you have the equivalent skills and knowledge or to determine if this is the right programme for you.
This programme is accredited by NZQA and ITEC.
- For entry to this diploma you have to have successfully completed a 120 credit (minimum) Level 4 Tertiary qualification in beauty therapy, such as the Aoraki Polytechnic Certificate in Beauty Therapy.
- Applications from mature students (over 20 years) are welcome.
- If you don’t have the stated entry criteria, talk to us about whether you have the equivalent skills and knowledge or to determine if this is the right programme for you.